Thursday, May 5, 2011

Want to enter His presence? Here's one way!

I've been before the LORD all day today, and what a wonderful day it's been! :-)

In my time with Him, I'm reminded that there's no point in time when I don't need my Papa! In that I rejoice at knowing when I call, He answers! I hopped on YouTube and began looking up songs...hymns...that I learned when I was younger in a little baptist church in Windfall, North Carolina. In a world that's so complex and complicated, sometimes we need to take it back to simply calling on His name "like the old folk used to do," as they say! LOL

No matter your age and stage in life, someone reading this today (or whenever your eyes fall upon it) need to be reminded that there's no situation too complex and no circumstance too complicated for God to handle. Call on Him! He's listening. Even if all you can say is "Lord, I need You", CALL HIM!

I love this song...and I love hearing Bishop Paul Morton sing it. Enjoy this video I found on YouTube, and sing along if you can.


Be blessed, y'all!

No comments: