Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Journey Through the Psalms: Day 28

*Today's reading: Psalms 28, 58, 88, 118, 148*

"Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good! His faithful love endures forever."  Psalm 118:1


What an awesome God we serve that we can trust in His faithful love to ENDURE FOREVER. Even when He corrects us, He does it from a place of love. Even in the midst of difficult situations, He works out everything for the good of those who love Him. If I can remember nothing else, Lord help me to remember that You love me. It seems so simple, yet it is truly profound (and mind-blowing, lol)! I thank you for your goodness and your faithful love. Help me to realize that just as Your love endures forever and in all things, I can endure anything when I'm soaked in Your love. You are truly amazing!!




"Praise the Lord from the earth, ... young men and young women, old men and children. Let them all praise the name of the Lord. For his name is very great... .  Psalm 148:7, 12-13







Tomorrow's reading: Psalms 29, 59, 89, 119, 149

No comments: