Thursday, June 30, 2011

Journey Through the Psalms: Day 30

*Today's reading: Psalms 30, 60, 90, 120, 150*


"You have turned my mourning into joyful dancing. You have taken away my clothes of mourning and clothed me with joy, that I might sing praises to you and not be silent. O LORD my God, I will give you thanks forever!"
Psalm 30:11-12 (New Living Translation)




This journey through the Psalms has truly been inspirational, encouraging, spirit lifting and revelatory! LOL...Oh, an a pleasure to share with you, my faithful friends! As I did today's reading the vision I has was of total worship. I've always been in churches where no one was afraid to kick off their shoes and sweat a little as they danced and shouted from pew to pew and back again. I've seen people stretched out on the floor in pure belly-shaking laughter, and I've seen people jumping up and down and side to side with tears trailing their way down sorrowful faces. LET EVERYTHING THAT HAVE BREATH PRAISE THE LORD. No matter what your situations look like, God is still deserving and worthy of every ounce of your worship. If don't remember anything else, remember that fact!! Allow Him to turn your mourning in to joy! You won't be disappointed.

Thank you for taking time to walk with me on this journey. It has been my pleasure! ;-)

Until next post, folks!




"Praise the Lord! Praise God in his sanctuary; praise him in his mighty heaven.
"Praise him for his mighty works; praise his unequaled greatness!
"Praise him with a blast of the ram's horn; praise him with the lyre and harp!
"Praise him with the tambourine and dancing; praise him with strings and flutes!
"Praise him with a clash of cymbals; praise him with loud clanging cymbals
"Let everything that breathes sing praises to the Lord!"
Psalms 150 (New Living Translation)

No comments: